Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ibotta rebates - UPDATE

I've been using Ibotta for a month - already earned $16.00 cash. These aren't points, it's cash that I can move directly into my Paypal account. And I didn't buy anything that I wouldn't have already - I just took the time to input the information into the app.




















Ibotta is an app that offers rebates for buying certain products at a specific retailer.
For instance: if I shop at Fred Meyer, I can earn a $0.25 rebate for buying milk, which I would buy anyway. Most of the rebates are brand specific. You can also earn rebates for online shopping (caution! Often this is ONLY if you link to the retailer from the Ibotta link) or for going to the movies. I earned $1.00 last week for going to "Mockingjay".
The downside with this app is it's a little labor intensive. You have to unlock the rebate, then scan the barcodes, then photo your receipts. I don't mind, but I can see how this would deter some people.

Here is the link for the Ibotta app: https://ibotta.com/r/quldkxv

No comments:

Post a Comment