Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bundle your services

I called Centurylink today for something completely non-related, and after being on hold for a zillion years and first talking to someone I could barely understand, I was finally transferred to a very helpful young man who asked me about bundling services. I was annoyed after holding so long and wanted to brush him off - glad I didn't,

Little did I know that I could bundle my services I already had into one bill. These being: Centurylink, DirecTV, and Verizon wireless. By allowing Centurylink to bundle the accounts I save $5 from DirecTV and $10 from Verizon. $15 bucks a month. The services all bill Centurylink, who pays them, and then I just make one monthly payment for all! Timesaver, too.

Check your providers and services and see who you can bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment